Thursday, March 26, 2009

Monday, April 7, 2014

If the world still exists, in 5 years' time my day may look (more or less) like this.

I hate Mondays (just like most of people), but there is something I hate even more, i.e. getting up at 6am. I'd rather stay in bed till noon. OK, I take a quick shower, dry my hair, iron my clothes, put them on, have some sandwiches and tea. I take everything I need, kiss Tomek (who does not have to go to work so early!) goodbye, and leave our 'sunny house' as we call it. I go to the garage and start my old red Mini Morris (old, but still great) and drive to work.
On my way to school, I stop and buy some muffins in one of Kalina's bakeries. YES, they are the best :)
After spending a few hours with my junior and senior high school students, I go back home where I prepare some dinner and wait till Tomek gets home.
I the afternoon (or rather late afternoon) I go to a private language school where I have 2 of 3 English classes.
Then I finally get home where I can relax together with my husband.
It was a long long day, but a very good one, because I started and finished it with Tomasz :)

and here is a lolcat for you :) kudos

4 comments:

Kalina said...

Thank You for appreciating my muffins,and from now on, You've got a discount,and one of the muffins is called "Wiśniaszyk" :D

Cherry said...

So Tomek has a discount as well? Because you know, 'Wiśniaszyk' is a blend :)

Kalina said...

We'll see ;) it's up to him,and his behaviour :D

Dżastina said...

Kalina, can I ask for a 'Red' muffin? :D