Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recommendation 2

I have absolutely no idea why I have not written about it in the first place :) I don't know how this could happen :)

Probably everyone has heard me saying these 3 magic words:

"White
Fluffy
Clouds"

Yes, "White Fluffy Clouds."

It's a title of a book, or rather a compilation of artwork, poetry, insights, reflections, portraits, pictures, by Brandon Boyd, the lead singer of Incubus.

I've been dreaming about having this book since it appeared on the market. I've been dreaming and dreaming and dreaming... until my friend went to the US and bought "White Fluffy Clouds" and "From the Murks of The Sultry Abyss" (Boyd's second book) for me :)

That's probably the most important and valuable thing I have.


I love this book simply for everything: pictures, drawings, photographs and reflections.

Here's my favorite quote:
"To think that one's actions could please the masses is indeed a notion bound in irony; someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything. So do what it is that you do best and remember to have enough tolerance for two."


I hope everyone finds a book as inspiring and interesting as "White Fluffy Clouds"... and "inspiration moving forward" :)

1 comment:

Kalina said...

yeeessss.... white flufy clouds...I've heard it somewhere ;) but can't say I like the book,because You would be jealous :P